Scholarship Program Details:
As one of the leaders in the fabric industry, we at Fabric Wholesale Direct have made it our mission to help and encourage students that are pursuing a career in fashion or textiles. The FWD scholarship program awards 1 individual scholarships of $500 to students who are currently pursuing a degree in fashion design, fashion merchandising, apparel merchandising, textile design or another related field. We are determined to invest in the future of fashion and strongly encourage students to apply for this scholarship.
- Currently enrolled in, or accepted into an accredited college or university
- Pursuing a degree in a discipline of fashion, textiles, or a related field
How to Apply:
Please submit a completed application form as well as the following items:
- Submit a 1-2-page essay on one of the following essay prompts. Essay must be typed and follow MLA format.
- How has fashion influenced you to who you are today?
- Where do you see the fashion or textile industry in the next 10 years? What role will you play?
- A Resume and/or Portfolio
- Proof of enrollment (e.g., a copy of a course schedule for the current semester, a copy of your student I.D., a receipt of tuition bill, etc.)
All applications and additional documents must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line should include “Scholarship Submissions”
- Applications must be sent before January 7th 2021