DIY Norah Nightgown Video Tutorial
Hello friends! I have a special treat for you today! I am sewing a nightgown that is not only comfortable to wear but will make you feel extra special for Valentine ’s Day or any special occasion this year.
I have to admit that I was quite surprised at how quickly this came together. The lace is very soft and the cotton jersey was perfect to line the bodice of my nightgown.
- Greenstyle Norah Nightgown Sewing Pattern
- 1 yard of Victoria Stretch Lace fabric. I chose black
- 1 yard of cotton jersey
- Coordinating thread
- Measuring tape
- Sewing machine (optional: serger)
- Iron for pressing
- Clips or pins
- Marking tool
LET'S GET STARTED!
- Select your size in the pattern based on your bust and hip measurements. I cut out my bodice pieces based on my full bust measurement and cut the skirt pieces based on my hip measurement.
- After selecting your size, print, tape, and cut out your pattern pieces.
- Now, you can watch me sew the pattern! I demonstrate each step of the way!
- You are finished! Thanks for sewing with me today. I hope you enjoy your sexy nightgown!
This tutorial was created by Sharon Aguilar from the Sweet Mama Life.